Welcome to the Attachment Parenting WebRing
(Logo drawn under the thoughtful instruction of Christopher, Marlin and Heidi)
This is the homepage of the Attachment Parenting WebRing. This WebRing was
founded in January 1997 to connect web sites with Attachment Parenting content,
to make it easier for people interested in Attachment Parenting to find such
sites. If you keep clicking on "Next Page", eventually you will be back at
the site you started from! You can also jump to random sites on the WebRing.
We'd be pleased to add other Attachment Parenting sites to the WebRing:
- Sites which are generally supportive of Attachment Parenting practices
- Friendly sites. Antagonistic radical sites may have their points to make,
but we feel that aiming for skillful communication without arousing
antagonism is an essential part of parenting.
- Sites containing quality information rather than purely commercial sites.
How to join the Attachment Parenting WebRing:
- Bookmark this webpage, so that you can easily find your way back again.
- Write to the WebRing Administrator (Judy Arnall) at
providing the following information:
Your request to join the Attachment Parenting WebRing
Your Page's URL
Your Page's Title
Your Email Address
- Wait for an email reply, which will generally be within 24 hours. Upon
acceptance, you will receive a WebRing ID number, which you'll need for insertion
into the following WebRing HTML code fragment.
- Copy the Attachment Parenting WebRing logo you see below.
(Move the mouse arrow onto the logo then press the right button, and select "save this
image". Save the image as ATTACH.GIF.
- Upload this GIF file to the same directory as your web page.
- Cut and paste the following HTML code fragment to your page. The most common place
is near the end of your home page.
<!-- Begin Attachment Parenting WebRing HTML code fragment -->
<IMG ALIGN="LEFT" BORDER="0" HEIGHT="95" SRC="ATTACH.GIF"
WIDTH="180" TARGET=_TOP></A> <CENTER>
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~JudyArnall/ring.htm" TARGET=_TOP>
Attachment Parenting WebRing Information</A><BR><BR>
TARGET=_TOP> Next WebRing Site</A><BR>
List Next Five WebRing Sites</A><BR>
Jump to a
Random WebRing Site</A>
<!-- End Attachment Parenting WebRing HTML code Fragment-->
- When inserted into your page, this is approximately what this HTML code fragment will look like:
Attachment Parenting WebRing Information
Next WebRing Site
List Next Five WebRing Sites
Random WebRing Site
- If the WebRing logo does not appear when you load your page, check that you
have uploaded the logo GIF file to your web page site, and also try changing the
case of the GIF filename. HTML is sensitive to both upper and lower case.
- Change the references to "youridnumber" as found in two lines of the above code
so that the id= is followed by your Site ID number. For example,
if your site ID is 17, the code should look something like this:
- When you have completed and tested all this, send email to the WebRing
Administrator at email@example.com.
The Administrator will visit your site again to verify that the code is working,
then will add your site officially to the WebRing.
- If you're having difficulty getting this to work, please don't hesitate to
send us email, and we'll try to provide assistance.